Content Writing Internship
At Illumnus (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Writing and editing blog posts (for interviews, campaigns, education and technology).
2. Sharing and promoting all the articles and blogs on social media platforms.
3. Copywriting for website and all other media.
4. Email Writing.
5. Basic designing for social media.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Illumnus will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Illumnus are a startup from IIT Bombay alumni envisioned to reform the education system in India and across the globe. They are building a machine learning based SaaS platform for educational institutions and their students to revolutionalize the way education is seen and applied.