Content Writing Internship
At Acelerar Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Noida), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
2. Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
3. Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
4. Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
5. Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
6. Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
7. Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
8. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Acelerar Technologies Pvt. Ltd. will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Acelerar is a leader in providing tailored back-office (BPO) solution & Virtual Assistant services to global clients. They have a team of qualified professionals who leverage the latest tools and technologies and drive innovation and technology-enabled solutions to every aspect of the business project in total compliance with your needs and budgets.