Content Writing Internship
At Osumare (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Producing various content types, social media posts, and blogs.
2. Managing our blog and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
3. Editing content produced by other members of the team.
4. Analyzing content marketing metrics and make changes as needed.
5. Collaborating with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Osumare will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Osumare is Pune's leading software development and digital marketing company, having more than 200 clients across the world. Their mission is to work on ideas, analyze them, shape them into perfection through our mantra 'Converge, Collaborate & Change'. It's nothing but converging on a common platform to present the ideas, shaping them through collaborating while changing our overall outlook for the better. Every idea planted and grown-up helps build our vision of an emancipated future. Their values fall in line with the eternal message given by the great Swami Vivekananda, "Arise, Stand & Awake and Stop not till you attend the Goals!" Words like motivation, single-minded devotion, skill-development, right attitude & consistency with regards to hard work are our best friends