Content Writing Internship
At Orca Studio (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Research facts and analyze them for our clients.
2. Curate engaging blogs and articles for SEO (keyword friendly) and marketing purposes.
3. Brew fresh and original content for videos and websites.
4. Copy and edit social media captions and creatives.
5. Proofread content and taglines that go out on all offline platforms (banners, standees, flyers, etc.)
6. Develop and brainstorm ideas (social media and offline activities) for multiple client accounts.
7. Contribute to storyboard ideas and rewrite or rephrase content wherever necessary.
8. Understand the aspect of virality and market content accordingly.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
The company organizes fun team-building activities that help in breaking the ice, make connections, and most importantly is fun. These outdoor and indoor activities are often organized quarterly or half yearly.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Orca Studio will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are a full-service communication agency having a strong expertise in the area of designing, digital marketing, brand communication, and creative writing. Having a strong foothold in these areas, they provide you with services which help you reach your goals. Their team comprises of people that have the Orca values in them which makes them stand out from the rest of the competitors.