Content Writing Internship
At NIE (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative articles regarding internships.
2. Researching and organizing facts and sources.
3. Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
4. Building a brand on social media with creative writing.
5. Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
6. Submit work to editors for input and approval.
7. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Data Analyst Internship at NiE will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
National Internship Expo is an online plus off-campus internship fair exclusively for companies where employers can participate and hire interns for their organisation. Participating interns are qualified candidates across India's best technical and management colleges. NIE helps employers to hire interns for all types of business requirements. An authorized access to the Central Candidate Repository is given to employers to search and filter more than 10,000 candidates who have been physically verified. With the CCR access, you can directly invite these interns for in-office interviews or simply schedule a call back. You can individually find more details about these interns prior to the f2f meeting.