Content Writing Internship
At N.A. Sportz Interactive (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Writing copy on brands, team, and leagues social media platforms.
2. Suggesting new and innovative ways to engage people.
3. Writing content for social media.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at N.A. Sportz Interactive will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sportz Interactive is a leading sports-focused content and technology solutions company in Asia with a vision to revolutionize the sports fan experience by creating best-in-class products. Started in 2002, the company has more than 350 players on the team and is growing continuously. Originally only a “Sports Data” company, in the last few years, Sportz Interactive has expanded to a "Sports Data and Fan Engagement" company with the launch of social media innovations, broadcast solutions, infographics and analytics products.