Content Writing Internship
At Kompass Career Solutions Private Limited (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Writes, schedules, and posts content online; maintains company web pages and blog(s). Helps develop & document procedures to manage web content. Moderates user-generated content.
2. Helps plan and implement social marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals. Contributes to/updates the company's social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram. Monitors social media channels and conducts social listening; responds on topics related to company/industry.
3. Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends. Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Kompass Career Solutions Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Kompass Careers is an overseas education and immigration consultancy with our head office in Mumbai and branch offices in Melbourne and Vancouver. We cater to the markets of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, UK, US, Singapore, and Dubai. We specialize in student recruitment for universities and institutions across the globe, and also provide professional migration services to individuals and corporations under various visa categories.