Content Development (Physics) Internship
At Advanced Placement (Kolkata), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Preparing multiple choice question (MCQ) sets for the subject Physics based on the content material provided by the company.
2. Preparing a detailed analysis report on different topics for your subject matter where all content will be provided by (a brief training will also be provided for the same).
3. Developing short chapter notes on different topics for your subject matter using the content provided by the employer.
4. Delivering the minimum number of questions daily as per the deadline and criteria set by the company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Development (Physics) at Advanced Placement will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Advanced Placement is an e-learning platform that is still growing and developing. In an effort to make low-cost education accessible to students across the globe, they have launched this initiative, where they provide courses in multiple subjects with a vision to expand into the domain of SAT subject tests. Their aim is to make low-cost educational materials available to students across the globe at their fingertips.