Content Writing Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Content Writing Internship at Hackerearth:
Internship Start Date: Between 20th Oct'17 and 12th Nov'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): Any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 1
At Hackerearth (Bengaluru), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Creating short & long-form content which is SEO optimized
2. Content distribution and promotion across various channels
3. Identifying partners for content opportunities like webinars and guest blogs
4. Reaching out to influencers and thought leaders for content creation and promotion
5. Constantly devising new content marketing ideas and plans
6. Managing social media accounts of HackerEarth for content promotion
Internship Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week, Free snacks & beverages.
HackerEarth is building the largest hub of programmers to help programmers practice and improve programming skills. Programmers come to HackerEarth to solve problems in various computer science domains like Algorithms, Data structures, Machine Learning, IoT, AI etc and participate in coding contests & hackathons.
To Businesses, HackerEarth provides the most effective mechanism to engage with the developer ecosystem and effectively evaluate technical skills.