Content Writing Internship
Minimum Requirements for the candidates applying to Content Writing Internship at Daksha Online Services Private Limited:
Internship Start Date: Between 28th Aug'17 and 15 Sep'17.
Project Availability: 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
Preferred Degree(s): are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
Degree Year: Currently in any year of study or recent graduates
Available Internship Slots: 2
At Daksha Online Services Private Limited (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Produce quality content that will engage users on the website
2. Cover latest happenings in the 3D printing industry on daily basis
3. Research 3D printing related topics and come up with informative content to educate customers
4. Conduct interviews with various 3D printing industry professionals and post the same on website
5. Stay updated with the best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design and other business/industry trends
think3D is India’s largest platform for 3D printing applications and services with its presence across various cities in India. think3D primarily comprises for four sections – (a) News Portal – Covering all the latest 3D printing news; (b) Online Store – For selling 3D printers, filaments and spare parts; (c) Print of Demand – For customers who want a 3D prototype of their designs; (d) Training Platform – To provide training on 3D printing technologies.