Content Writing Internship
At Spotflock (Hyderabad), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create product documentation for end users and system administrators.
2. Author in a variety of environments like DITA/XML.
3. Research, write and ensure the accuracy of content that covers current and future releases of our internal products.
4. Analyse current product documentation to determine usability and make improvements as indicated.
5. Improve documentation by responding to and incorporating feedback from customers and internal users.
6. Collaborate with other information developers to produce and share content for different types of deliverables (blogs, product documentation, knowledge base, and video).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Spotflock will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Spotflock Technologies is an AI products company to enable a new class of industry-specific data interpretation and machine learning applications for businesses and consumers both. Spotflock is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware with its Product Engineering & Innovation in Hyderabad, India.