Content Writing Internship
At One Impression (Delhi), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating meaningful and engaging content for social media platforms and our website.
2. Increase our presence on Quora and other such platforms.
3. Implementing new ideas for content creation and amplification.
4. Making Industry Specific case studies and shipping them to brands in that specific industry.
5. Distributing content to all appropriate channels.
6. Working on Email marketing and use tools to get to the right audience with email marketing.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at One Impression will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Marketing & Advertising is a age old business with thousands of companies working on creating brands for their target communities. But, never before has anyone thought of ROI as an important factor in the process, often due to hard access to meaningful data, non transparency of costs and almost nil measurement of impact.
One Impression is redefining Brand Building and the way brands invest in their marketing & advertising efforts from engaging with influencers to sponsoring events, from creative efforts to celebrity engagements. What makes them unique is the access to data transparency of costs, impact analysis and a ROI driven ecosystem that they provide to Brands.
Brand Building will never be the same with One Impression.