At La Polo (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually):
1. Creatively design, curate, and execute videos for our brands.
2. Handle the on-field job of directing, shooting videos, and photography.
3. Brainstorm with team members for conducting campaigns and pitches for our brands.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Cinematography at La Polo will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
La Polo magazine marks the first step in storming India into the elite fold of international polo. Through the magazine, they intend to promote the royal sport in India and in foreign destinations. It has been conceived as a platform for both emerging and established polo players, teams, fans, sponsors, clients, and readers. The objective of La Polo is to establish a lasting connect by reporting polo events, interviews with players, team leaders, analytical pieces, and editorials. They aim at setting new benchmarks in the area of polo reportage by working closely with the tournament organizers and sponsors.