Content Writing Internship
At King Crescent (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Writing creative, unique, and relevant online content for articles, websites, blogs and other emerging formats.
2. Researching, conceptualizing and writing unique content as per the style, tone, and requirements for both, clients' and in-house websites.
3. Filtering information into clear and concise text and presenting content in the most engaging manner.
4. Developing grammatically correct and quality content across different verticals.
5. Ensuring consistent internal and external communication of the brand, messaging and tone across the buyers' journey.
6. Demonstrating consistency and clarity in showcasing brand voice across every touch point.
7. Office admin work.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at King Crescent will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.