City Reporter Internship
At Ketto Online Ventures (Delhi,Chennai,Hyderabad,Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Visit and meet individuals/ NGO's/ groups who are in need of funds to carry out their activities.
2. Document stories, get pictures and testimonials in order to write powerful stories of human interest.
3. Travel across the city to interact with campaign organizers and profiling them (stories and photographs).
4. Create inspiring stories, which potential donors across the world can relate to, and be willing to help the campaign.
5. Help Ketto campaign managers in the process of the campaign set up; i. E. writing the story, putting up photographs etc.
6. Take ownership of the content for all campaigns assigned (in your locality/city).
7. Review the progress of such campaigns through regular updates for donors.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Mass Communication at Ketto Online Ventures will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Ketto is the online crowdfunding space where social causes and charities get the support they deserve. We believe in the power of the crowd. And we believe that together, we can change the world for the better. To be part of Team Ketto, you need lots of heart, the desire to make a difference...and have a love for chocolates. You also need to be a great team worker, have brilliant communication skills, and be a hardy hard worker.