Content Writing Internship
At Integrated Research and Action for Development (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Documentation, secondary research and review of the available literature.
2. Identify and acquire information from the urban local bodies and related urban planning departments, disaster management departments of the selected cities of India.
3. Consolidate audio- video information, interviews, and excerpts from newspapers, magazine in form of a book.
4. Interview/Interact with various state and center level functionaries to put together the material.
5. Proof-reading of reports & documents.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Integrated Research and Action for Development will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
IRADe, is an independent non-profit advanced research institute established in 2002, which conducts research and policy analysis to engage stakeholders such as government, non-governmental organizations, corporations, academic and financial institutions. IRADe is the Centre of Excellence of Ministry of Urban Development for urban development and climate change. Energy, climate change, urban development, poverty, gender equity, agriculture and food security are some of the challenges faced in the 21st century. IRADe's research covers these issues, as well as the policies that affect them.