Content Writing Internship
At Evelyn Learning Systems (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Content creation, content review, and context fixing for American textbooks
2. Online answering of homework help questions posted by high school and college students 24/7
3. Think out of the box to create innovative ways to impart education and assess understanding and learning
4. Learn new software through KT sessions and get a chance to work on cutting-edge projects
5. Learn about new teaching methodologies and how to prepare the learning objectives for any course
Internship Certificate, Flexible work hours, Informal dress code, 5 days a week.
With an experience of over 12 years in the education Industry, Evelyn is the leading brand in the content development sphere in India. It has proven specialization in subject areas of English, Mathematics, Science, Computer Science, Business, Accounts, Finance, Economics and Statistics.
Evelyn plans to expand vertically in its subject domains for school and college students and also for working professionals.
Evelyn believes in Education through Quality Teaching, and as such develops content that is true to this belief. A teacher is the best judge of the teaching method that will deliver the most effective learning experience. This is the reason why Evelyn’s content experts are Teachers.
These experts develop content by drawing from their teaching experience, knowing which subject areas are more challenging for students to understand. Therefore, they provide more detailed explanations for such blocks to ensure the subject areas are fully understood by the students.