Content Writing Internship
At Digitalberge (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar quality and proof-read content according to user standards.
2. Work closely with the SEO teams to research and produce keyword rich SEO content for websites.
3. Create high-quality content that meets applicable standards.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Digitalberge will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
DigitalBerge is a # 1 new media company working in tandum with PerfectPixels, USA. Having its headquarters in India. It brings the best of USA practices and Indian ingenuity to the table. Despite impressive clientle and impeccable track record, company remains commited to customer gratification and grounded to its roots.