Media And Public Relations Intern
At Avian Media (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Possesses an understanding of public relations especially about media relations tools
2. Develop online and offline research skills
3. Draft first cut for review presentations
4. Learn to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of media landscape, PR industry, current affairs and sectors of clients previously handled
5. Manage client servicing and implementation of campaign plan along with the team
6. Make a proactive strategic contribution to the plans
7. Overlook day-to-day operations of the team
8. Work closely with senior account executive/account manager
9. Shares ideas on monthly plans and do the first draft of MOM & WIP
10. Carry excellent media relations across beat and editor level/senior journalist level journalists
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO), 5 days a week.
We are a specialist communication consultancy with a single-minded determination to deliver the best in advocacy. Our passion and desire to give clients a sustainable competitive edge that is unparalleled in the market set us apart. Our dedicated team of result-oriented professionals never loses sight of our key attributes of being nimble, creative and ethical.