At ET Media Labs (Delhi) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
2. Contribute original ideas for ad campaigns.
3. Familiarising themselves with their clients' products and services, target audience and their competitors' activities.
4. Updating digital media with timely content (Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.).
5. Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.
6. Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients.
7. Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
5 Days a Week
This internship comes with a five-day-work week. Interns are given a choice to opt for preferable work arrangement base on five-day-work and two-day-off pattern.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Copywriting at ET Media Labs will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
ET Medialabs is an IIT & IIM alumni venture. And they are crazy about 'Digital', offering flawless digital advertising, mobile strategy, data & analytics and strategy solutions. Having years of experience to their credit, our team holistically meets diverse needs of their clients. Analytically, technologically & numerically competent, their professionals ensure that cost-effective & long-term solutions are delivered to the clients.