Content writer Intern
At Spiceblue (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. The planning and creation of high-impact content in support of demand generation goals and corporate initiatives (including white papers, blog posts, product marketing collateral, field sales tools, video, infographics, surveys).
2. Content creation for website and microsites.
3. Creating content in support of social media strategies.
4. Manage editorial calendar in support of content team goals.
5. Develop an extended team of content contributors, writers, and consultants.
6. Contribute to messaging and branding strategy and creation.
Your brand, We build. A digital agency that creates the face your business needs fostering innovative and engaging designs that drive results across multiple platforms. Creating killer apps, responsive websites, redefining technology, customer driven designs, building brands beyond compare, state-of-art mobility solutions and believe us, these are just a few to mention for our top-notch services across diverse platforms. Spiceblue, pioneering the digital world because we love coupling design and technology!