Content & Social Media Marketing Internship
At Sigaram Software Technologies Private Limited (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Brainstorm content ideas to target a relevant audience and improve the effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts.
2. Develop and execute "sticky" messaging strategies that will ignite brand engagement.
3. Create a variety of content types: blogs, eBooks, press releases, emails, website pages, social media posts, videos, etc. to drive engagement, conversation, and awareness for the clients/company.
4. Use a variety of distribution platforms like HubSpot, WordPress, Social Media platforms, PR platforms, etc.
5. Ability to take on challenging deadlines and priorities.
6. Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
7. Combining various pieces of content from primary/secondary research and bringing out the trend on topical issues on a regular basis.
8. Copy-edit all sourced content and correct for spelling/grammatical errors, check for plagiarism using available tools and ensure compliance with editorial policies.
9. Create promotional and SEO content based on ongoing business requirements.
10.Maintain and follow best SEO practices ( Keywords Optimize, H1, H2 ).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content & Social Media Marketing at Sigaram Software Technologies Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Sigaram Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is a Chennai, India based tech startup company established in 2017. Our Passion is to innovate, leverage technology and build products that will have meaningful and enduring impact! We are a core product company, who take pride in innovating and pioneering in solving challenging real-world problems through the power of technology. Be inspired by a culture where everyone truly loves their day jobs. Be part of the fast-growing startup company where smart, innovative people work hard and deliver impactful products.