Content Writing Internship
At Zolo (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Online content creation for blogs, social media platforms, mailers, and newsletters.
2. Offline content creation for posters, pamphlets, brochures and other marketing copies.
3. Connect with guest bloggers, syndicate your content, leave comments on influencer blogs, etc.
4. Work with the design team to create innovative campaigns for social media and offline space.
5. Build templates, standardized responses, sales pitches, and other.
material to help with consumer queries and complaints.
6. Use tools to understand the impact of content marketing.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at Zolo will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.