Content Writing Internship
At CIGMA India (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
2. Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
3. Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
4. Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
5. Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
6. Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
7. Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
8. Promote content on social media.
9. Identify customers' needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
10. Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
11. Update website content as needed.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Snacks and Beverages
This internship includes free snacks and beverages, making your workplace experience more awesome. Remember free food doesn't necessarily come with easy responsibilities
The company offers rewards or recognition in exchange for intern’s performance. This internship not only gives a hands-on experience, but also on opportunity to add new achievements on your CV.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at CIGMA India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
CIGMA, an acronym for Career Information & Guidance Movement for All in India was founded in April 2007 by Mr Ameen-e-Mudassar, under the guidance of a highly qualified and global experience Advisory Board of Professionals in Education, Counselling, Career Guidance & Information Technology.
CIGMA today is well-known and trusted organisation across India, Qatar & UAE for Career Guidance, Career Counselling & Memory Training – Seminars, Workshops & Events. Team CIGMA has visited more than 75 cities of India, Qatar & UAE and conducted 450 plus programs reaching out directly to 100,000 plus students and completing more than 10,000 hours of Guidance, Counselling, and Training.