Content Writing Internship
At AppBrowzer (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Generate a social media calendar with the company focusing on company's USPs.
2. Generate 2 blogs/week based on relevant topics, keyword focused.
3. Keep a vibrant presence on all our social media handles (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing at AppBrowzer will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At AppBrowzer, they are building an Instant App Store. As the name suggests, apps listed in this store can be instantly used without a need for download or installation. If you like to know more about the technology, get it touch!
The company founders are entrepreneurs and techies from Singapore, Australia, and India. Mentors include IIT alumni. One of the founders, Deepak Gurnani is also a director & investor of Zimplistc Inventions, a Singapore-based company well-known worldwide for pioneering in a robotic technology product called Rotimatic.
They do not care if you wear shorts with tees or a suit with a tie to the office. All they care about is changing how Apps will be built & consumed in the future