Content Writing Internship
At Acko General Insurance Limited (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Writing Articles, Blogs, and Reviews.
2. Work closely with the Content and SEO teams to research and produce keyword rich SEO content for websites.
3. Review and edit articles and landing pages for grammar quality and proofread content according to user standards.
4. Excellent creative writing capabilities (Please share your past work / blog link).
5. Researching articles pertaining to industry analysis, sales reports etc.
6. On a regular basis helping content team updating data currently existing online.
7. Keep an eye on the Upcoming Cars and Bikes, gather all the relevant information (Features, Launch Price and Launch Date etc.) and get this updated on the website in a quick time.
8. On a regular basis updating data currently existing online with help of Catalog Team (Specification Sheets, Prices of Cars etc.).
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Content Writing Management at Acko General Insurance Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Acko General Insurance is a private sector general insurance company in India. Founded in November 2016, the company received its license from the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDAI) in September 2017. Acko follows an online-led model and hence all operations for the company are offered through the digital platform