At OC&C Strategy Consultants (New York), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, the intern will be working on the following verticals (in a group or individually):
1. Develop strategic recommendations based on a combination of third-party evidence and primary research.
2. Synthesize quantitative and qualitative information intelligently.
3. Drive individual workstreams to completion, either independently or managing analysts.
4. Co-operate effectively with other team members to integrate findings from different workstreams.
5. Translate strategy into deliverable plans.
6. Prepare and deliver client presentations.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Consultant at OC&C Strategy Consultants will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the mark sheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
OC&C Strategy Consultants have more than 30 years of experience at unpicking the most complex business challenges with simple, uncommon sense. They’re an international consulting firm, but they never saw size as an end in itself. Their expertise is focused on a few core specialisms, allowing us to deliver results that get noticed. Their people are agile thinkers, cut from different cloths but united by a relentless curiosity and desire to solve problems. To them, each client challenge is unique, so boilerplate solutions don’t cut it. They interrogate a problem until they find its root. Then they develop a powerful way to solve it. They don’t duck the difficult answers, they give clients the strategies they need.