Computer Vision (Image Processing) Internship
At Inferigence Quotient LLP (Bangalore) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Crafting production-ready implementation and documentation of Image Processing algorithms in C++.
2. Read research papers relevant to a particular challenge and implement them to solve the problem.
3. Data handling involving large batches of images and videos.
Perks and Benefits
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Computer Vision (Image Processing) at Inferigence Quotient LLP will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship
They are a startup developing state-of-the-art technology solutions in the areas of intelligent systems by combining knowledge and experience in the fields of imaging systems, signal processing, computer vision, information fusion, machine learning, sensor networks, and embedded real-time systems.
Their core team consists of members with over 50 years of combined experience in Computer Vision, Image & Video Processing, Image Fusion, Information Fusion and Imaging Product Design.
Typical application areas include remote sensing and surveillance, ground and aerial robot systems, defence and homeland security, disaster management, law enforcement, and smart city management among others.