At Upaya Social Ventures (Bangalore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Creating engaging content for web, social media, and digital channels, keeping in mind Upaya values and the overall strategy.
2. Creating collateral for and as part of the accelerator program.
3. Creating photo and video profiles of entrepreneurs based on the requirements.
4. Exploring new channels and avenues for outreach and brand visibility among entrepreneurs, investors, and funders.
5. Supporting coordination of workshops and other events.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Communication at Upaya Social Ventures will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Upaya Social Ventures lifts the poorest of the poor through job creation, not hand-outs. They promote employers, working long-term to maximize lasting job opportunities for those who need it most. They build a ladder out of extreme poverty. They envision a world where everyone has the opportunity to earn a dignified living and pursue their dreams. They believe in a hand-up, not a hand-out, and that access to sustainable, dignified jobs can be the bridge from poverty to prosperity.