Campus Manager Intern
As a Campus Manager , you're requested to participate in a number of ways, depending on their particular set of skills/capabilities and preferences. Ambassadorial duties may include:
- Assistance at recruitment events (including on-campus and online information sessions and London-based fairs).
- Participation in student panels at information sessions (involving public speaking).
- Individually contacting prospective students via email and/or social media.
- Contribution to our social media activities.
- Being a student blogger for the Business School website.
- Contribution to promotional materials (such as programme brochures, website profiles, videos or media articles) by attending photo shoots, film shoots or providing written content such as quotes and completed questionnaires.
- Participation in focus groups and market research.
We at KrazyBee, are a bunch of IIM & NIT alums zealously working towards the fulfillment of the aspirations of the current Indian college-going millennials. Our mission is to be the convenient connecting bridge between the college-going youth of this country, and their wonderful dreams and aspirations. Our prime focus is to be the source of hassle-free financing for college students to pursue their passion, who are certainly creditworthy but don’t have any convenient options in the market to support them currently.