At Money Wizards (Delhi,Mumbai,Bangalore,Chennai,Hyderabad,Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Create awareness of Youth Money Olympiad by sharing the images and material we provide via social media platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, e-mail etc.
2. Form a team, if required, share work among team members and try to reach out to as many people as possible.
3. Connect with as many people as possible, whether in classes, cafeteria, cafes on campus etc. Provide information about the benefits of the test, iterate the importance of financial literacy at their age & encourage them to take the test.
4. Give constructive feedback on how the process can be improved further.
5. Reporting back the results Rewards and incentives.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Campus Ambassador at Limese will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Money-Wizards is a senior IIM alumni venture and a pioneer company in the field of financial literacy and money education. We are headquartered in Singapore with the Indian office in Chennai. We offer financial literacy and entrepreneurship courses to schools and colleges.