Campus Manager Intern
Want to step up your exposure to the entrepreneurial world? Do you believe in the phrase – Change Maker? Can you shoulder the responsibilities and perform under pressure? Have you got the hunger to do more than what your school and college expects? Step out now for here’s your chance – Apply for KrazyBee Campus Manager. Give wings to your dreams and take a step forward to become a leader!
As a Campus Manager , you're requested to participate in a number of ways, depending on their particular set of skills/capabilities and preferences. Ambassadorial duties may include:
- Assistance at recruitment events (including on-campus and online information sessions and London-based fairs).
- Participation in student panels at information sessions (involving public speaking).
- Individually contacting prospective students via email and/or social media.
- Contribution to our social media activities.
- Being a student blogger for the Business School website.
- Contribution to promotional materials (such as programme brochures, website profiles, videos or media articles) by attending photo shoots, film shoots or providing written content such as quotes and completed questionnaires.
- Participation in focus groups and market research.
We at KrazyBee, are a bunch of IIM & NIT alums zealously working towards the fulfillment of the aspirations of the current Indian college-going millennials. Our mission is to be the convenient connecting bridge between the college-going youth of this country, and their wonderful dreams and aspirations. Our prime focus is to be the source of hassle-free financing for college students to pursue their passion, who are certainly creditworthy but don’t have any convenient options in the market to support them currently.