Co Op Technical Internship
At KLA-Tencor (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. A successful candidate will be part of SFS-ADE software team responsible for developing software and subsystems for large semiconductor product.
2. Primary responsibility involves prototyping of new technologies, help in researching on software methodologies, and conducting design of experiments suitable for SFS-ADE product platforms.
3. Interact with multi site team members (India & USA) to achieve desired results and adopt their work in product SW.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Co-Op Technical at KLA-Tencor will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
At KLA, they're making technology advancements that are bigger—and tinier—than the world has ever seen.
Who are they? They research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries. They enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light. They create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips—the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own—faster and better. They're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without them.