Cloud Application Development Internship
Cisco Systems’s internship program is now open for qualified candidates who would like to be part of a growing organization and experience a rewarding start to the career.
Cisco Systems, interns are treated as an official part of the company. Therefore, they are expected to follow company policies and regulations religiously and respect and submit to the heads and leaders of the organization. They are required to work and behave professionally at all times. This means, coming to work on time and not being tardy, wearing proper office attire, and notifying their supervisor if there are any changes in their schedule. By showing basic work ethics and living by the company values, interns can look forward to a bright future here at Cisco Systems.
Below are some of the functions and tasks of hired interns:
1. Solid fundamentals of Data Structures, Algorithms, Object-oriented design, and programming.
2. Strong knowledge of Unix/Linux systems and Unix scripting.
3. A good understanding of Cloud-based application development (using Docker, Kubernetes, AWS services) and think about security and scalability from the group up.
4. Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies.
5. Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages like JAVA, python, Scala, GoLoang, etc.
6. Strong testing inclination to ensure programs are comprehensive and well tested for all use cases.
7. Exposure to debugging application programs along with development and debugging tools.
8. Familiar with more than one development environment, well-versed with at least one.
9. Interest in User experience and User interface design and development.
10. Possess creative problem-solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. For candidates chosen to be part of the Cloud Application Development team at Cisco Systems bring and submit your application file, including a transcript of records, updated CV, recommendation letters, academic certificates, and other supporting documents.
2. Cisco Systems welcomes recent graduates and undergraduate students in the internship program. If you have the skills and qualifications, feel free to submit your application.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. They are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, they are building teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, they are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.