At Ssom International Foods (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed.
2. Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
3. Answer questions about products or the company.
4. Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
5. Enter and update customer information in the database.
6. Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
7. Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation.
Perks and Benefits
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Telecalling at Ssom International Foods will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are the manufacturer of brown rice crisps which is oil-free & healthy. Snacking, SSOM non-fried brown rice crisps. Which is into the market now to build a generation with healthy snacking. Brown rice, low fattening, healthy to eat, instant happiness. Minimizing your calories intake that goes easier with SSOM brown rice crisps. Brown Rice is a good source of carbohydrates, manganese, fibre, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, thiamine, vitamin B6.