Client Servicing Internship
At POP Money Private Limited (Mumbai), interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics which include, arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on the following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Contribute to our rapid growth by managing client relationships, and provide high touch client success.
2. Act as the primary point of contact for clients, and the liaison between clients and directors.
3. Provide exemplary client service and solution delivery.
4. Identify new business development opportunities.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Client Servicing Internship at POP Money Private Limited will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
POP Money Private Limited, headquartered in Mumbai, was dreamt, conceptualized, and incorporated in 2016 by two spirited ex-bankers with a combined banking experience of more than 35 years. ppopp.in was founded under the aegis of its primary holding company POP Money Private Limited which has a primary aim of setting up a non-banking financial company (NBFC) focusing on asset-backed lending in the SME space in the tier-2 to tier-4 locations across the country. The NBFC business also has plans to build a part of its overall portfolio with a vision of 'Make In India'.