Customer Service Internship
At nurtr (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint.
2. Determine the cause of the problem, select and explain the best solution to solve the problem.
3. Work on the correction or adjustment and follow up to ensure resolution.
4. Manage large amounts of incoming and outgoing calls.
5. Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
6. Go the extra mile to engage customers.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Customer Service at nurtr will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
nurtr is a data-driven curated marketplace for educational products and services. The platform seeks to help students establish where they are, help identify the gap between where they are and where they want to be and empower them with tools to bridge the gap. nurtr's core team has 25+ years of experience in education, technology, and entrepreneurship with a successful track record of building and scaling internet consumer brands. The team comes from IITs, IIMs, and INSEAD and is helped by an active set of advisors and mentors - people who have built and run billion-dollar ventures in technology, consumer goods, and finance.