Event Coordinator Internship
At Life Positive (Delhi), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Accepting complete ownership of Life Positive's upcoming workshops and events (from set-up to execution to profitability).
2. Researching and shortlisting trending workshop topics from the field of alternative healing, personal and spiritual growth.
3. Working with our partner healers and therapists to prepare the workshop contents.
4. Finalizing the dates and commercials between the partner healer and Life Positive.
5. Uploading the workshop as an event on lifepositive. Com after editing and packaging the content for maximum effect.
6. Telecalling potential clients to inform them about upcoming workshops/events and effectively communicating the purpose of each workshop to a potential client with the objective of convincing them to book their seat.
7. Overseeing the smooth functioning of the workshop on the workshop days.
8. Closing/settling the accounts with the trainer/partner healer post workshop completion.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Event Coordinator at Life Positive will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Life Positive is a mobile & web app which helps users - find informative articles and tips on personal & spiritual growth, find & contact certified healers & therapists, find & enroll for spiritual growth events, buy and read Life Positive magazine (a premier personal & spiritual growth publication).
Life Positive is a start-up with an aim to revolutionize the personal & spiritual growth industry. With a dynamic and young team, we're on a mission to spread "positivity" on a global level. Our culture stems from this vision, and we encourage each and every employee/intern to first and foremost work on their own well-being to transform their health, relationships, finances, and more. The founder encourages all employees/interns to take initiative and operate as their own bosses. We follow the principle of "work hard and party harder".