At KEW Academy (Chennai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Identifying and enrolling new candidates to our academy.
2. Talking to the students and the parents over the phone.
3. Cold calling and promoting our services and generating leads.
4. Make calls from the database.
Perks and Benefits
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Telecalling at KEW Academy will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are an institution involved in training and coaching of aspiring chartered accountants and company secretaries. KEW focuses on conceptual learning through involvement. KEW stands for the values which are embedded at the very core of their organization i.e., knowledge, excellence, and wisdom.