Client Servicing Internship
At Christie's (Mumbai), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. General office duties including (but not limited to) post, couriers, stationery, telephone assistance / taking accurate and concise messages.
2. Liaising with shippers, clients and overseas colleagues to ensure a smooth shipping process either for export or import of their shipments.
3. Liaising with clients and making logistic support for transportation of artworks within India to Mumbai office.
4. Prior to client events - co-ordinate with vendors and re-confirm all arrangements are within the planned budget; compile the RSVP mailing list.
5. Liaising with misc. vendors for framing, photography, restoration of artworks.
6. Extensive and complex diary management.
7. Ensuring office diaries are kept up to date with all upcoming events, art fairs and global auctions.
8. Manage travel and accommodation bookings, including itineraries and visas.
9. Ensuring provision of excellent client service for our top clients ensuring their requests are met with speed and efficiency.
10.Other general assistance including filing and archiving, running client errands as needed.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Client Servicing at Christie's will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Christie’s is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service, expertise and global reach. Founded in 1766 by James Christie, Christie's has since conducted the greatest and most celebrated auctions through the centuries providing a popular showcase for the unique and the beautiful. Christie’s offers around 350 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewellery, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more. Prices range from $200 to over $100 million. Christie's also has a long and successful history conducting private sales for its clients in all categories, with emphasis on Post-War & Contemporary, Impressionist & Modern, Old Masters and Jewellery.