Category Management Internship
At Gonoise (Gurgaon) Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Driving category growth with strong product/consumer analytics.
2. Handling market place sales and business development with a target led approach.
3. Managing product hygiene on overall marketplaces.
4. Maintaining the operations of the marketplace.
5. Keeping an eye on product reviews on all leading portals like Amazon, Flipkart, etc.
6. Checking availability of competitive products and comparing the price and quality.
7. Driving improved process for a consumer-centric approach.
8. Approaching customers to understand the consumer needs and analyze the insights for an extensive working towards product improvements, and determining industry and consumer trends.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Category Management at Gonoise will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
They are not just another brand into e-commerce. Gonoise is a brand synonymous with youth style quotient, that sets them apart as they are a company with a young heart. They have a young team with a zeal to excel. Their company is made up of a team of young professionals. The company is led by a professional management with extensive e-commerce and related experience. The company follows a performance driven work culture full of freedom and fun. Apart from an exciting business to accessorize people's lifestyle, the company reinforces this ethos through a work environment with amenities that keep the workplace full of fun, passion, and excitement.