Intern ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities: 1. Conduct/Organize BrainTech-Network & Cyber Security Championship-2016 in your college and make your college a Zonal Center. 2. Promote the event in your college as well as in your nearby region through social networking sites/whatsapp. 3. Motivate, Inspire and guide the students to participate in the program. 4. Create and expand your network. 5. Take care of the entire execution of the program.
Why Should You Join?
1. Because you must be identified as a rising star! And for the following Benefits:
2. Get your Name and Photograph to be displayed on our official website.
3. Get Letter of Recommendation signed by authorized personnel of our Official Training Partner-Azure Skynet and Techkriti, IIT Kanpur mentioning your quality traits and recommending you as a competent personality to work with any organization.
4. Get National Level Campus Ambassador Certificate from Official Training Partner-Azure Skynet and Techkriti, IIT Kanpur for successfully executing the event.
5. Get a chance to work as an Intern in Azure Skynet. Get hired as a permanent Employee based on your performance.
6. Get Prizes in the form of Goodies like T-Shirts, Fastrack watches, Smartphones, Gadgets, Sneakers and Gift vouchers etc.
7. Get a chance to get direct entry in final round of BrainTech-Network & Cyber Security Championship-2016.
Azure Skynet is an ISO 9001:2015 certified training and service provider company which deals in imparting superior quality of training on various technologies from different domains of the IT industry. Azure Skynet Solutions Private Limited is associated with Elan IIT Hyderabad as the workshop & training partners. We can conduct trainings & workshops on behalf of Elan IIT Hyderabad.