Business to Business Sales Internship
At Expertrons, Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (Remotely):
1. Execute sales strategy by identifying customer needs and selling the appropriate hardware and technical services.
2. Develop business through multiple marketing and sales techniques including but not limited to cold calling, conducting in-person meetings, and partnering with vendors or manufacturers.
3. Maintain a targeted understanding of customers' business showing the ability to establish customer needs, buying cycles, and creating strong relationships to effectively drive sales and repeat business.
4. Meet or exceed annual sales top-line revenue and margin goals as defined by management.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
This document assesses and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their performance observed during the internship period.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for B2B Sales at Expertrons will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Expertrons is the world's first AI video bot-assisted platform to help professionals with their interview preparation & getting hired through referrals. Experts get a lifetime earning opportunity via one-on-one paid consultations. Powered by AI&ML capabilities along with their new age of experts.
Aspirants learn from the interview experience of other experts recommended by their AI algorithm matching. Within a month of launch, they have gathered interview experiences from 50+ experts from IIT Bombay. They are placed with top firms like Mastercard, BCG, Oyo, Optiver, Google, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Viacom 18, One Plus & more!
It is an initiative by IITB alumni and serial entrepreneur founders having built a few of India's largest companies across multiple domains.