Business Research/Analytics (IT) Internship
At Hvantage Technologies Incorporation (Indore), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Researching different businesses to see if they're a suitable client.
2. Identifying the needs of the business to advise the sales team.
3. Finding correct contact details for people in selected organizations.
4. Knowing the company's offering inside and out, with the ability to articulate a tailored version according to clients needs.
5. Maintaining and developing a computerized customer and prospect database.
6. Planning and carrying out direct marketing activities (principally direct phone calls) to prospects.
7. Developing ideas for direct sales call, maintaining and developing existing and new customers through planned individual support.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
This official document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Research/Analytics (IT) at Hvantage Technologies Incorporation will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Hvantage Technologies Incorporation was established in 2011 to provide technology and operations services. Hvantage has more than 200 passionate technologists, operations associates, and leaders providing web, mobile, enterprise, data, and operations support to our customers.