Business Process Analyst Internship
At Tenacious Techies (Surat), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Interacts with user community to understand and document processes.
2. Conducts business process analysis and modeling.
3. Present current process vs. recommended processes along with value/ROI expectations.
4. Identify repeatable process opportunities across support teams and document shared best practices.
5. Works independently with users to develop functional specification requirements; writes specifications; develops test plans, conducts tests, configures system.
6. Participates in gap analysis and resolution (which is defining those processes that cannot be exactly mapped into the software and evaluating optional solutions such as software modification or combined work-arounds to resolve the differences.
7. Identifies business policy issues and inefficiencies in the structuring of business processes.
8. Assists users in defining and writing both documentation and reporting requirement.
9. Model prototype solutions for potential automation recommendations.
10.Responds to user requests for information by defining requirements, performing queries, and assisting in writing more complex specifications.
11. Assist in implementation plan and execution of the best practices.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
Interns receive this certificate after completion of their internship. It certifies a student's experience, skills, and performance in a particular area of work with the company.
This report summarises the knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes of an intern. The PO report helps in earning academic credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Process Analyst at Tenacious Techies will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.