Business Development (Sales) Internship
At PitchPerfect India (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Sell point of sale device to small and micro vendors.
2. Increase daily/weekly/monthly transactions.
3. Explain to vendors why it is important to be part of digital India and its importance.
4. Help the micro vendor community use digital means to increase their business.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Pitch Perfect India will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Do they train corporates? Yes, they train them on sales techniques which cover all stages of commercial conversation with customers from opening to closing and leadership skills for people manager which covers every aspect of leadership conversation from hiring to firing. Do they train college freshers? Yes, they train them on employability skills and help them prepare for interviews.