Business Development Internship
At Mind Your Fitness (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Introduce leads to various fitness programmes we offer.
2. Explain our unique mind-muscle-nutrition approach.
3. Follow-up with potential leads.
4. Schedule appointments.
5. Generate new leads.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at Mind Your Fitness will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Mind Your Fitness is a sports performance and wellness consultancy firm. With an aim to bring mind, nutrition, and exercise under a common roof. The company is founded by Mrs. Shwetha Bhatia and Mr. Abhay Kedari. Shwetha is a registered dietitian and specializes in both clinical and sports nutrition with more than a decade of experience under her belt. Her clientele includes Bollywood stars like Tiger Shroff.