Business Development Internship
At Fitato Health Solutions Private Limited (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be be working on following verticals (ingroup or individually)
1. Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
2. Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
3. Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
4. Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
5. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
6. Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
7. Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
8. Analyze the territory/market's potential, track sales, and status reports
9. Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
10. Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Pre placement offer (PPO)
Fitato Health Solutions Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 31 December 2015. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 1,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 100,000.It is inolved in Business activities n.e.c.