Business Development (Sales) Internship
At ePrabodh Learnings (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Attending initial sales meetings and meeting the client.
2. Determining a client's business requirements and whether the products being considered are suitable.
3. Decide whether the software or hardware needs adapting to meet the client's needs.
4. Answering any technical questions the client might have.
5. Presenting your findings to a technical team to act on, and then to the client.
Perks and Benefits
This document assess and recommends the qualities, characteristics, and capabilities of an intern based on their ability and performance observed during the internship period.
Informal Dress Code
Arrive to work in casual clothes that are pressed, neat and appropriate for the type of work you do. Torn, dirty, or frayed clothing is unacceptable.
Flexible Work Hours
This Company gives interns a choice to opt for convenient work timings ensuring certain limits are maintained (like min. and max. number of hours of work every day).
Pre Placement Offer
Depending on the intern's performance, the company might extend a full time job offer to deserving candidates. With and offer like this, you can always have an alternate placement option.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development at ePrabodh Learnings will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
ePrabodh LMS is a learning portal or an online learning platform meant to automate the delivery of eLearning and mobile learning courses to learners.
To put it simply, add users, add courses, and assign courses to learners, and view reports of completion, test scores, certificates, and analytics data.
It is a software tool that not only automates the learning process but also gives the learner and educator an interactive and intuitive interface.