Business Development (Sales) Internship
At Careersanta (Pune), Interns are expected to be professionally well-versed with basic ethics, which includes arriving on time (as specified by the company), notifying the team leader of any deviations from the established schedule, and dressing to the standards of the organization and the work being performed. Respect the organization’s reporting structure and follow the policies and procedures of the organization.
During the internship tenure, intern will be working on following verticals (in group or individually):
1. Reaching out to various colleges, coaching classes and other forums where the target audience will be present by meeting the placement cell in charge and or principal.
2. Social media marketing of the website after preparing creative posters for the same.
3. Social media marketing the various openings posted on the website to prospective candidates through social media marketing (Facebook and LinkedIn), email marketing, etc.
4. Social media marketing of various blog content posted on the website.
5. Reaching out to prospective employers.
6. Designing creative images/posters publicizing the website and its features (check out our Facebook page which has many images) using innovative software.
7. Working on marketing strategies for events like job fairs, interview drives to be conducted in Careersanta's office.
8. Contacting prospective sponsors for the events.
9. Contacting other business partners for tie ups.
10. Working on presentations for the company.
Perks and Benefits
This letter certifies the work experience and project details of an intern during the internship period. It is an essential document for visa processing and future employability.
A certificate of this type is issued to a student after completion of their internship. It certifies student's experience, skills and performance in a certain area of work.
PO (Program Outcomes) document summarises your knowledge, professional skills, and various personality attributes for an intern. The PO document helps you earn the required credits for your further studies.
Additional Instructions To Applicants
1. Selected candidates for Business Development (Sales) at Careersanta will require to bring supporting documentation which includes all the marksheets, updated resume, certificates, recommendations letter (if any), etc.
2. Candidates currently pursuing their graduation or recent graduates can apply to this internship.
Careersanta is India's first dedicated portal for jobs, internships, and coaching for CA, CS, and other commerce professionals. The founder of the site is Namita Agarwal, CA, CS, & LLB, and she has over 10 years of experience. After completing her stint with the tax advisory team of Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas, the largest law firm in India, she created this website to bridge the gap between candidates and employers in the commerce field. The other team at Careersanta also comprises of qualified CA, CS, and therefore is better equipped to understand the requirements of employers and help them find suitable candidates.